My employer fired me for not agreeing to unethical business practices.I had a two year agreement in Atlanta.

I filed a complaint for harrassment and would not over-bill a client, they fired me. they were also discriminating and belittling against hispanic employees. The company is in the business of moving and storage and chooses to engage in unfair business practices with consumers and contractors.

It is my belief that because i did not agree to participate in their unethical and unfair practices they came up with a bogus reason for terminating me without real cause.Appreciate any thoughts or help.

Had an Experience with Hilldrup?

Comments

Uhaul - I will never try to rent a truck from U Haul Uhaul "I made a reservation for a truck on June 14, 2017 with the number 27219830 for July 2nd 7:am. One day before moving, July 1st, an U Haul representative from..." Read more Xpo Logistics - Unbelievable how bad this company is Xpo Logistics "They delivered our washer and dryer from Home Depot. The dryer was damaged, we refused it. Three days later they delivered the dryer. The washer hook up was not done..." Read more Uhaul - Left Us Stranded for +5 Hours Uhaul "Worst moving experience of my life!!! - and this is my fourth out of state move in the last 5 years. First time I had used U-Haul and I thought..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Please, PLEASE do not use Allied Allied Van Lines "I’m not quite sure where to start with this review. The short version is as follows. My wife and I paid Allied over $7,000 to move us from New Jersey..." Read more Southern Motion Furniture - Product RECL296-17/ETCH MOCH Southern Motion Furniture "Just wanted to let you know how disappointed I am in your product. I purchased a recliner from Levin Furniture in Mentor - over paid in my opinion for the..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Amirite - A wonderful example of double standards and bias by management. Amirite "This is not a personal attack. This is a cold and objective observation of behavior by a particular moderator. Darkest Serenity routinely violates the site tou (rules, for the rest..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more