My employer fired me for not agreeing to unethical business practices.I had a two year agreement in Atlanta.

I filed a complaint for harrassment and would not over-bill a client, they fired me. they were also discriminating and belittling against hispanic employees. The company is in the business of moving and storage and chooses to engage in unfair business practices with consumers and contractors.

It is my belief that because i did not agree to participate in their unethical and unfair practices they came up with a bogus reason for terminating me without real cause.Appreciate any thoughts or help.

Had an Experience with Hilldrup?

Comments

All State Van Lines - The worst move EVER All State Van Lines "This is my 10th cross country move with national van lines, and it was the worst one ever. The sales guy was great (of course) and the move coordinator (MC)..." Read more Two Men And A Truck - Two Men & A Truck Stole money from my Credit Card Two Men And A Truck "Two men in a Truck quoted me 3hrs for a move & over charged me. They charged me over double the rate. Took money off my credit card without my..." Read more Bekins Moving And Storage - BEWARE OF BEKINS Bekins Moving And Storage "BEWARE OF BEKINS VAN LINES I hired Bekins for a move from CA to WA, During the transport of my shipment, at least 50% of my items were damaged severely, lost..." Read more PODS - POD #61719BX was defective and allowed rain water inside to damage several pieces of our furniture. PODS "We discovered on May 24th, 2017 when we opened 61719BX to remove our belongings at our new address that rain had leaked into that POD and damaged our leather love..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more